Real Estate License Parking
When licensed in the state of California, real estate agents have 3 license status
1) Place your license with the DRE as NBA - No Broker Affiliation.
(When listed as NBA you cannot practice real estate or collect referral fees)
2) Join a local board and pay CAR, NAR, and Local Board association fees.
3) Park your Real Estate License - which enables you to avoid paying CAR, NAR,
and Local Board association fees and still remain active.
As a CURB member you have access to our exclusive "Real Estate License Parking” program. The License Parking Program enables you to avoid paying:
• Local Board fees
• CAR (California Association of Realtors) fees
• NAR (National Association of Realtors) fees
To take advantage of this program, just click the Subscribe button below. Only $39 monthly fee.
Do not worry about the CAR & NAR association paperwork, we will process all that for you as well.