Real Estate License Parking Program
When licensed in the state of California, real estate referral agents have 3 license status choices:
1) Place your license with the DRE as NBA - No Broker Affiliation.
(When listed as NBA you cannot practice real estate or collect referral fees)
2) Join a local board and pay CAR, NAR, and Local Board association fees.
3) Parking your real estate license - which enables you to avoid paying CAR, NAR, and Local Board association fees and still remain active.
As a CURB member you have access to our exclusive "Real Estate License Parking” program, only $39 monthly fee. When you subscribe to this program, we park your real estate license in CURB's Parking Lot,
which enables you to avoid paying:
• Local Board fees
• CAR (California Association of Realtors) fees
• NAR (National Association of Realtors) fees
To take advantage of this program, just click the Subscribe button below.
Do not worry about the CAR & NAR association paperwork, we will process all that for you as well.